Quality control includes:
input quality control of components;
intermediate control; control of finished products; periodic testing.
quality control steps
Input quality control of components and materials
- Input quality control includes quality control of supplied components, assessment of suppliers.
- Intermediate quality control (operational control) is carried out when performing the process.
- Intermediate control includes:
production control components of the product, nodes;
operation check, process run, tests;
Control of finished products
- Control of the finished product takes place before packaging the product.
- Periodic testing of finished products are carried out according to the product specifications.